Terms and Conditions
“Security & Deposits”
We will require a valid credit card at the time of booking to secure your reservation. Your credit card will also be required at check in to guarantee payment of any incidental charges. If no credit card, a cash bond equivalent to the total accommodation cost is required upon check in as well as a copy of an authorized guests drivers license...
Cancellations must be made at least 24 hours prior to the check in date and time or you may be charged up to the full amount of the first cancelled night .
Check in time: 2.00pm, Check out: 10.00am. 24hr check in and night bell is available. Additional charges may apply if the room is not vacated by 10.00am unless arranged with management prior to 10.00am.
Although we love celebrations, our property is NOT a good fit for bachelor and bachelorette parties, wedding party groups or sporting groups* and similar events, and therefore we do not take these bookings. We are a small, family run motel with quiet surroundings and very strict No Party and Quiet policies.
The Comfort Inn & Suites Georgian enforces a strict No Party Policy for the comfort and security of all hotel guests, and will not tolerate excessive noise at any time. Our policy is also to ensure all our guests can enjoy their time with us and not be inconvenienced through noise or the actions of others.
Individual bookings for group events will also be subject to group policies below.
Partial Group Policy & Quiet Policy
(For full group policy contact General Manager)
- The credit card of the individual booking room will be subject to charges for damages, excess cleaning and loss of revenue, not to exceed $500, due to guest complaints regarding excessive noise during posted quiet hours (10pm onwards).
- Each authorized guest name must be provided no later than the time of check in by the individual guaranteeing payment for room, not to exceed the following maximums: Standard Room, Deluxe Double and Luxury Queen - 4 guests; Family Suites – 7 guests; Family Apartment – 5 guests.
- Strictly no visitors permitted in rooms after 10pm. Any additional persons in the room after this time will be considered as a staying guest and will be charged accordingly.
- Each authorized adult guest will be required to sign our Quiet Policy at check in.
- The hotel will monitor any noise and one warning will be given to reduce noise/disturbance.
- Guests who do not comply with Quiet Policy and disrupt the peace and quiet enjoyment of other guests will be required to vacate premises without refund. Non compliance will result in the police involvement.
- All group reservations must be approved in advance by our Reservation Staff and are subject to group policies.
- Rooms are to be left in a reasonable condition on check out or additional cleaning charges will apply.
- Sporting groups with the intent of drinking and partying